- Apartment / Unit / Flat
Iconic Woolstore, Renovated, Double Storey, Sunny And Bright
The London Woolstore apartments are best known for their mix of modern and character-filled architecture in an ultra-convenient location. Split across two levels, newly Renovated, apartment 25 is spre.. Show more >
The London Woolstore apartments are best known for their mix of modern and character-filled architecture in an ultra-convenient location. Split across two levels, newly Renovated, apartment 25 is spread over a total of 131qm and offers soaring ceilings, great natural light and rich history throughout.
Located on the first floor, with lift access, as you enter the apartment, there is a third bedroom or perfect home office, plus main bathroom, storage and huge master bedroom with brick feature wall, large window, walk through robes and ensuite. Upstairs is the second bedroom and an open plan kitchen, living and dining, enhanced by the height ceilings, another brick feature wall and window with beautiful views over Teneriffe.
Walkability is everything! Leave your car behind. Located out the front door are multiple bars, café's and some of Brisbane's best restaurants. Start your day with a relaxing river walk or enjoy the complex amenities including a resort-style pool and entertaining area. Only moments to the river, New Farm Park, Jan Power Farmer's Market, James Street and Gasworks. With a bus stop at your door and City Cat /ferry a short stroll away, you will be well connected to the CDB.
- Set over two levels, 58sqm top floor, bottom floor 53sqm
- With a total of 111sqm including a 20sqm car park
- Exposed heritage brick wall, high rafter ceilings and great natural light with a leafy outlook
- Recently Renovated, freshly paint, blinds and lighting throughout
- Three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and new carpet
- Oversized master bedroom with ensuite
- Modern kitchen with plenty of storage, European appliances and gas cooktop
- Ducted and split-system air conditioning
- One secure space with storage and secure visitor car parking
- Walk to great restaurants, bars and cafes, New Farm Park and Riverwalk
- Secure complex with lift, resort-style pool and BBQ area
- Complex built (Originally 1912) Residential conversion in 2006
- 89 Apartments in total with 9 ground floor commercial spaces
- Body Corp $6,781.14
- Sinking Fund $255,804.39
- Council Rates $415.96 per quarter
- Currently tenanted with great tenants at $650 per week = investment potential
Apartment 25 offers an amazing location and rich history and character in the London Woolstore in Teneriffe. Woolstore apartments do not last long, so contact Beth or Tori today to arrange your inspection. Live your best life Show less