Mid-Century Home in one of Nundahs Most Elevated Streets
Blessed with architectural brilliance reminiscent of the popular Mid-Century era, 18 Oxford Street, Nundah is not an address you'll soon forget. Sitting on an elevated 905m2 parcel of land, the option.. Show more >
Blessed with architectural brilliance reminiscent of the popular Mid-Century era, 18 Oxford Street, Nundah is not an address you'll soon forget. Sitting on an elevated 905m2 parcel of land, the options for this home are endless. North-south facing, set high upon the hill in Nundah's English university precinct, this five-bedroom, one-bathroom and two-garage home with carport enjoys breezes all year round. On offer for the first time in nearly 50 years, the home is located in the ever popular Nundah State School catchment and within walking distance to Boyd Park, Kalinga Park and Kedron Brook.
With its suburban aspect and good-sized yard so rare this close to the CBD there's potential to:
• live in the property, which has plenty of space and is perfectly liveable as is
• Renovate the existing home and make the most of its great bones
• remove the home and build a dream house
• land bank and watch your investment grow
• remove the home and build two homes (S.T.C.A.)
• remove the home and sell two Vacant parcels of land
• 905m2 parcel of land, approx. 44.4m x 22.2m
• elevated five-bedroom, one-bathroom and two-garage home with carport and a north-south aspect
• one level post-war home with mid-century detailing
• new roof with solar panels for lower energy bills
• terrazzo flooring on the large north-facing covered deck with multiple zones
• open plan functional kitchen with electric cook top
• separate shower and bath, and two separate toilets
• ceiling fans in the kitchen, living areas and most bedrooms, plus three reverse-cycle air-conditioners
• security and insect screens throughout
• generous open plan living and dining area flowing to the outside.
Wonderfully located on one of Nundah's most desirable streets, the future homeowner will enjoy access to a marvellous lifestyle right on their doorstep. At the heart of a suburb which has undergone significant transformation over the past decade, this spacious home shares excellent connectivity with south-east Queensland, with easy access to Nundah train station and several bus stops as well as major arterial roads. For foodies and fashonistas, it's close to shopping and cafes at the Nundah Village and Shaw Road Village, the recently revamped Toombul Shopping Centre and Westfield Chermside. Nestled within the Nundah State School catchment area, there are several other reputable primary and secondary schools nearby, including St Joseph's Nundah, Mary MacKillop College, Nudgee College, Clayfield College, St Margaret's, Wavell State High School and Kedron State High School.
Call Ross Armstrong or Matthew Jabs on 0409 299 653 and 0422 294 272 for more information.
**Property Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Show less