- Apartment / Unit / Flat
THE BEST OF INNER-CITY LIVING!
Here it is - your chance to own this immaculate, first floor apartment in the tightly-held Terrace Place complex. Sales are rare in this building and this is testament to a well maintained, comfortabl.. Show more >
Here it is - your chance to own this immaculate, first floor apartment in the tightly-held Terrace Place complex. Sales are rare in this building and this is testament to a well maintained, comfortable complex with happy residents living there long-term.
This 2 bedroom apartment has a massive 120sqm of living space and shares the floor with only 1 neighbour.
Walking in via the entrance hall, you are greeted with an open plan living and dining space, flowing out to the peaceful 6sqm balcony with river and parkland views. The large practical kitchen comes with quality appliances, ample storage and new wood flooring.
The Terrace Place complex enjoys a below ground swimming pool, sauna, gazebo, residents lounge & wash bay.
The Elizabeth Quay Train Station, free CAT buses, Transperth Ferry and Perth's master planned cycle/pedestrian paths make travel for work or pleasure simple! Purchase today and become a part of the transformation of our beautiful City.
- 1st floor south facing & spacious Terrace Place apartment
- Peaceful river & parkland views from your lounge, kitchen & undercover balcony
- Large practical kitchen with ample storage and potential to upgrade
- Open plan living and dining area
- Luxurious Master with large ensuite & WIR
- Large 2nd bedroom
- Floor to ceiling tiling to both bathrooms
- Quality window treatments throughout
- Plush carpets throughout
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Laundry with additional storage
- Newly refurbished resort facilities: Pool, gym, BBQ area & lounge foyer
- Onsite building manager & intercom security system
- 1 secure undercover car bay plus visitor bays for guests
- Secure 4sqm store room in the basement
- Vacant possession available
- Stroll to Swan river foreshore, the city's finest restaurants, Crown Casino, Queens Gardens, the WACA, Gloucester Park, schools, park lands and shopping
- Close to new developments such as Elizabeth Quay, the Riverside Marina, the new footbridge from East Perth to Burswood and the Optus Stadium
- Internal: 114sqm, Balcony: 6sqm, Car Bays: 17sqm, Store Room: 4sqm, Total: 141sqm
Council Rates: $1,989 p/a
Water Rates: $1,347 p/a
Strata Levies: $TBA p/q
NEARBY AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Directly opposite Langley Park and Swan River, with access to walking and cycle paths
- 100m to public transport (Free CBD Transit Zone)
- 1.1km to Elizabeth Quay waterfront, pop-up bars and events, ferry, restaurants and river access for boating
- 1.1km to CBD, Hay Street Mall, shopping and more
- 1.3km to Lake Vasto and Point Fraser with Embargo Bar, Cafes, Restaurants
- 1.6km to Royal Street cafes, shops and Claisebrook Cove2.2km to Matagarup Bridge, access to Optus Stadium, The Camfield and Crown Resorts
- Within 5km radius to Perth hotspots, Northbridge, Highgate, Mt Lawley, Victoria Park and South Perth
- 12km to City Beach
- 12km to Perth Airport
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All distances of the property to nearby amenities are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements. Show less