(94% of Median)
- Apartment / Unit / Flat
128 sqm: North-facing, Beautifully Sunny with Great Views & Low Strata ($515 pq)
Find your next home or investment in this well-maintained and secure complex with low strata. Located next to South Strathfield Public and minutes from the high school it makes a great option for a yo.. Show more >
Find your next home or investment in this well-maintained and secure complex with low strata. Located next to South Strathfield Public and minutes from the high school it makes a great option for a young family plus it's all-age accessible. The 2nd floor position with only 1 other unit on your lift floor means you get unobstructed district views and only 1 common wall. You'll also love the spaciousness of the open plan living and dining area that flows to the balcony where you can enjoy resort-like alfresco dining with a view overlooking tennis courts.
The kitchen comes equipped with gas cooking, oven, ducted range hood, and dishwasher. It also has its own window providing natural light and ventilation. All bedrooms are large with built-ins and the main has an ensuite.
The secure complex is well-maintained and the strata is a low $515 pq and you get drive/in out convenience to your secure parking spaces and a lift close to your door which makes it suitable for all ages.
There are restaurants and shops within mere minutes of walking including a medical centre next door and a pharmacy in the building itself. If you love to exercise, one of the best parks in Sydney, Strathfield Park is only a few minutes down the road and it's also only a 4 minute drive to Strathfield Plaza and station with a fabulous choice of restaurants, cafes and shops.
* 128 sqm with north-facing balcony and unobstructed district views
* Low strata of $515 pq
* 3 generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main with ensuite
* Spacious bathroom
* All-age-accessible with lift from secure basement
* Large format tiled floors throughout
* Kitchen with s/s gas stove, oven, ducted range hood and window
* NBN ready
* Medical practice and pharmacy next door
* Minutes to bus stops
* 2 min walk to restaurants, grocery store, bottle shop and post office
* 8 min walk to Strathfield Park
* 4 min drive to Strathfield Station and Plaza with Woolworths
* 8 min drive to Westfield Burwood Show less