Tender closes 16/2/2021 at 5:00pm
Charming Grand Family Home with Pleasant Park View!
Classic and grand with rustic adornments, this tastefully refurbished huge two-storey home on a large 672M2 is ideal for your large family. Of a solid brick construction, it has a beautiful outlook, m.. Show more >
Classic and grand with rustic adornments, this tastefully refurbished huge two-storey home on a large 672M2 is ideal for your large family. Of a solid brick construction, it has a beautiful outlook, massive timber kitchen for the home chef and plenty of living space for the whole family to enjoy. Only an amble away from a large nearby parkland, this much-loved, quality family home is ready for new owners.
Updated with new paint throughout and a more open-plan layout, it sits proudly on Cleveland Place with heaps of car parking space on the wide driveway, with an extra carpark area in the front yard, plus a big double remote garage. Neatly landscaped for a pleasing aesthetic and boasting charming, mullioned windows with an arched feature window at the very top of the façade, this beautiful home is also shielded by pretty hedges for extra privacy.
Downstairs with tiled flooring boasting -
- Study or 5th bedroom
- Expansive tiled lounge and formal dining area with large windows for natural light and breeze
- Formal fine dining for all of your dinner parties
- Huge timber kitchen with lots of cabinetry, quality stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone benchtop and large window overlooking rear gardens.
- Tiled meals area with beautiful timber panels
- Sprawling tiled multi-media room with air conditioning boasting double, timber framed, glass dividing doors to a fully enclose room
- Sliding glass door from multi-media room leads out to massive, alfresco patio for all of your outdoor entertaining and overlooking fully fenced, landscaped backyard
Upstairs with timber flooring featuring -
- Sizable seating area upstairs, ideal as playroom or teen retreat
- Four double-sized bedrooms upstairs, master with elegant ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Good size family bathroom for the household.
Other features includes -
- New paint
- Solarhart Hot water
- Comfortable air-conditioning and fans
- Roof insulation'
- Water Tank
- Garden Shed and more...
In the prestigious Stretton suburb, endless conveniences are at your fingertips, including easy access onto the Gateway Motorway.
- 2 min walk to Penson Street for 152 and 156-bus stop (to Garden City and city)
- 13 min walk to 138-bus stop on Compton Road (to QUT, city and Garden City)
- 15 min walk to Gowan Road for buses to Garden City, Griffith Uni, QUT, city and Sunnybank
- 3 min drive or 15 min walk to Sunkids Calamvale Childcare centre
- 4 min drive to Sunnybank Hills and Calamvale Shopping centres
- 5 min drive to Runcorn Heights State School
- 9 min drive to Calamvale Community College
Beautiful family home offers superb, serene living for your family - Be quick to inspect.
The owners have already repurchased, and this is your golden opportunity to secure this Great Buying! Contact Shirley Chow today for more information or to arrange an inspection.
We are committed to the health and safety of our customers and staff, and their families. There can be a maximum of 50 people in the premises at any time whist adhering to all social distancing (2m2 apart for spaces less that 200m2 and 4m2 apart for spaces more than 200m2) and strict hygiene requirements. Please also ensure that you follow social distancing measures and keep 1.5m away from each other.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. Show less