Price on Application
Opportunity Knocks... Prime Site on 1,568 m²!
This property has lots of potentials, sitting on a 1,568 m² levelled site and positioned on the fringe of the highly sought 'Avenues of Enoggera' just 6.5km from the heart of the City, walking di.. Show more >
This property has lots of potentials, sitting on a 1,568 m² levelled site and positioned on the fringe of the highly sought 'Avenues of Enoggera' just 6.5km from the heart of the City, walking distance to shops, trains and buses.
Packed full of potential, this property holds great appeal to property developers or investors looking for a rental property with a twist. Buy and hold, Renovate or redevelop, this is one of the rare large blocks remaining in the area. Explore repositioning the existing home, re-aligning the lots and developing how you wish (STCA of course).
- 1,568 m² allotment
- With new townhouses and land subdivision happening nearby.
- The block is 73m deep and 21.6m wide (all measurements approximate)
- Good side access
- There is no demolition control overlay so it can be further developed.
- Large solid brick home
- 5 bedrooms with 2 living area
- Terracotta tiles roof
- 2 bathrooms with additional toilet and separate laundry
- This home has plenty of storage space
- 3 x slit systems Air conditioned for year round climate comfort
- Gas hot water system
- Large double carport with workshop attached
- Garden shed
- Fully fenced and child-friendly rear yard, complete with established vegetable gardens
- 5 x 5000Lt and 2 x 3000Lt rainwater tank
- 3kW solar system
Close to Brisbane City, including easy access to sought-after schools in Ashgrove and local suburbs, both state and private
The 'Avenues of Enoggera' are fast becoming one of the inner-North's hot spots just 6.5km to the City and a quick commute via city train or bus, both in walking distance and accessed on Glenalva Terrace. Enoggera State Primary School is highly reputed and just one street over in Laurel Street, With Hillbrook Anglican College Our Lady of the Assumption also just a stroll away. With parkland and play equipment at the end of the street, you can access the Kedron Brook Bikeway taking you all the way to Nudgee Beach.
For more information call Hugh Dao 0411044095. Show less