Nedlands Growth Stats
3 Months: -0.5%
12 Months: 3.4%
3 Years: 6.3%
5 Years: 8.9%
Character and Comfort Like No Other!
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified an.. Show more >
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval.
A huge 1,012sqm block with a spacious front yard, lush green lawns, shady trees and impeccably-manicured gardens is the fitting setting for this fully-Renovated 4 bedroom 2 bathroom circa-1930s family home that combines old-world charm with impressive modern style beyond a gorgeous white picket fence.
Solid Jarrah floorboards and soaring high ceilings are commonplace right throughout this lovingly-maintained residence that has two separate living areas - a carpeted formal lounge off the entry behind private double doors (featuring glass book shelving, a gas fireplace and white plantation window shutters) and a light and bright family room with tall glass windows, a remote-controlled rear blind to filter the amount of morning sunlight coming through and seamless sliding-door access out to a stunning outdoor "vergola" entertaining deck. The latter also boasts electric louvers and a built-in mains-gas Matador barbecue, all overlooking a shimmering below-ground salt-water swimming pool with future heating provisions, heaps of room to entertain around it and a separate side courtyard for quiet contemplation.
Back inside, a central light-filled vestibule next to the dining room doubles as either a versatile study or activity area and, like the bi-fold windows leading out to a stone bench off the vergola, offers a servery into a revamped kitchen that simply oozes class with its sparkling stone bench tops, tiled splashbacks, double sinks, microwave nook, large fridge recess, 900mm-wide six-burner Kleenmaid gas cooktop/oven, a range hood of the same brand and an integrated dishwasher. The front of the house plays host to a generous master bedroom with carpet, a ceiling fan, built-in wardrobes and white plantation shutters, right next to an upgraded bathroom where a walk-in shower, toilet and vanity meet a heated towel rack, heat lamps and feature stepped ceiling cornices.
The flawless quality continues into the main bathroom that has also been cleverly Renovated to include a shower, vanity and heat lamps, right next to a double linen press, a huge walk-in storeroom and a modern powder room. The fourth bedroom by the master is also big, faces north, has a ceiling fan and can easily be converted into another study - or nursery - if need be, whilst the two remaining bedrooms on the other side of the floor plan have built-in robes, plantation shutters, fans and either extra storage or shelving options.
A leisurely stroll to the nearby Peace Memorial Rose Gardens, trendy restaurants, shopping and public transport on Stirling Highway and the Loreto Nedlands Primary School nearby is complemented by very close proximity to majestic parklands alongside our picturesque Swan River, the Nedlands Yacht and Golf Clubs, other fabulous local sporting clubs, bus stops, the world-class Claremont Quarter shopping precinct, Christ Church Grammar School, Scotch College, Methodist Ladies' College, other primary schools, first-class medical facilities, the University of Western Australia, Fremantle and even our vibrant Perth CBD. What an exquisite location!
• 4 large bedrooms, 2 fully-Renovated bathrooms
• High ceilings
• Jarrah floors
• Central dining room with a skylight, off the kitchen and formal lounge
• Separate family room with outdoor access and a rear electric blind
• Quality kitchen
• Study/activity/vestibule area
• Outdoor "vergola" entertaining deck with automatic ceiling louvers, a BBQ and a kitchen servery
• Powder room
• Separate Renovated laundry with a French door, internal hanging space and ample storage options
• Built-in robes
• Hallway skylight and abundant storage
• Linen and cloak cupboards off the entry
• Backyard swimming pool and paved sunken courtyard
• Spacious front yard with manicured gardens
• Verandah entrance with double security doors
• High feature skirting boards throughout
• Wooden doors
• Feature decorative ceiling cornices
• Double carport
• Extra driveway parking space for at least two more cars
• Separate side drying courtyard
• Solar-power panels
• Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Feature internal and external down lights
• Two instantaneous gas hot-water systems with water-temperature controls
• NBN internet connectivity
• CAT-5 cabling throughout
• USB points in the kitchen for charging
• Rear garden shed
• Full bore reticulation
• Huge 1,012sqm (approx.) block with two side-access gates
• R60 zoning and potential development opportunities down the track Show less