- Apartment / Unit / Flat
Inner-city living with green appeal
Gaze out over shady native gardens. Relax in your private courtyard with a coffee on weekends. Wander across the road for a picnic in the park, or into Subiaco for independent shops and cafes and all .. Show more >
Gaze out over shady native gardens. Relax in your private courtyard with a coffee on weekends. Wander across the road for a picnic in the park, or into Subiaco for independent shops and cafes and all the essential services from top hospitals and schools to a choice of supermarkets.
This Renovated, steadily built and comfortable townhouse offers a fabulous lifestyle and comfortable living in a central suburb that still feels like an urban village. The complex is a quite location with 8 units, and great neighbours with pretty shared gardens.
Inside you'll find an open-plan ground floor with a modern kitchen and bathroom. Reverse cycle air-conditioning makes this a comfortable summer home. Upstairs are two bedrooms, both with custom built-in robes, plus a study nook, a second bathroom, and a shaded balcony.
The townhouses kitchen has been Renovated with stone benchtops and Smeg appliances which makes it perfect. A shaded ground floor veranda will provide sheltered outdoor space to enjoy, and the property comes with an undercover car bay.
This is a wonderful inner-city home in a setting that combines the convenience of an urban hub with some wonderful private and shared outdoor spaces, and beautiful parkland to enjoy on your doorstep. Appealing to a wide range of tenants, it will make a sound investment or a comfortable and low-maintenance home base to make your own.
- Low-maintenance, Renovated two-bedroom, one-bathroom townhouse.
- Small, quiet block of just eight homes opposite shady Mueller Park, which you can 'borrow' for a barbecue or picnic.
- Spacious ground-floor living area with modern kitchen and bathroom.
- Both bedrooms have custom built-in robes.
- First-floor bathroom, large shower recess and floor-to-ceiling tiles.
- Smeg appliances and stone benchtops to kitchen
- Renovated laundry cupboard in kitchen
- Easy care garden with first-floor terrace and front veranda.
- Air-conditioning in living room
- Undercover car bay and secure gated entrance.
- Walking distance to West Leederville Train Station, free CAT bus into the city, and everything Subiaco has to offer.
- Close to wonderful local cafes including the Mary Street Bakery and Besk. Show less